Jessica Andrade vs. Maryna Moroz added to year-end UFC 207 Live Streaming card in Las Vegas
Free UFC 206 Live Streaming
The UFC appears to have added a women’s strawweight fight to the main card of the year-end UFC 207 live streaming event.
Jessica Andrade (15-5 MMA, 6-3 UFC) has been booked for a fight against Maryna Moroz (8-1 MMA, 3-1 UFC). Although the UFC has not yet made a formal announcement of the booking, the matchup was revealed on the UFC 206 “Inside the Octagon” episode, which was released today.
UFC 207 takes place Dec. 30 (a Friday) at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Andrade, from Brazil, has back-to-back stoppage wins since making the drop from bantamweight to strawweight earlier this year. After a submission loss to Raquel Pennington at UFC 191 in September 2015, Andrade dropped to strawweight and stopped Jessica Penne with a second-round TKO at UFC 199 in June. In September at UFC 203, she choked out Joanne Calderwood in the first round for a “Performance of the Night” bonus.
Moroz, from the Ukraine, has a pair of wins in 2016, as well. After a decision loss to Valerie Letourneau in Saskatoon in August 2015, she picked up a decision win over Cristina Stanciu in Croatia in April, then followed that up with a split call over Danielle Taylor at UFC Fight Night 92 in Salt Lake City in August. Her promotion debut in April 2015 was a submission of Calderwood.
With the addition, the UFC 207 card now includes:
- Champ Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey – for women’s bantamweight title
- Champ Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt – for bantamweight title
- Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum
- T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker
- Jessica Andrade vs. Maryna Moroz
- Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tarec Saffiedine
- Alex Garcia vs. Mike Pyle
- Tim Means vs. Alex Oliveira
- Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Marvin Vettori
- Sabah Homasi vs. Brandon Thatch
- Ray Borg vs. Louis Smolka