The UFC is putting on a true summer blockbuster at UFC 252 with the third fight between Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier at the Apex Facility in Las Vegas.
Event: UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3
Date: 15 August, 2020
Location: UFC APEX, Las Vegas, NV
The clash of the titans will serve as the defining fight of the current era in the heavyweight division. One of the two men has held the heavyweight title since May 2016. In a division that has been noted for its constant turnover at the top, this is as close to a dynastic run as it gets.
The duo have already waged two wars. Cormier struck first when he ended Miocic’s reign with a first-round knockout. The champion hit back with a fourth-round TKO win in the sequel to reclaim his UFC gold.
Now they have one last shot to settle the score and make their claim as the best heavyweight in UFC history.
Outside of the main event is another appearance from budding star Sean O’Malley and a key heavyweight fight for rising prospect Jairzinho Rozenstruik and Junior dos Santos.
Here’s a look at the complete card along with predictions for the biggest fights of the night.
Main Card (ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
- Stipe Miocic (+100; a $100 bet wins $100) (c) vs. Daniel Cormier (-120; bet $120 to win $100) – heavyweight championship fight
- Sean O’Malley (-300) vs. Marlon Vera (+250)
- Junior Dos Santos (+110) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (-130)
- Herbert Burns (-265) vs. Daniel Pineda (+225)
- John Dodson (+210) vs. Merab Dvalishvili (-250)
Prelims (ESPN/ESPN at 8 p.m. ET)
- Jim Miller (+105) vs. Vinc Pichel (-125)
- Felice Herrig (+250) vs. Virna Jandiroba (-300)
- TJ Brown (-150) vs. Danny Chavez (+130)
- Livinha Souza (-160) vs. Ashley Yoder (+140)
Early Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET)
- Chris Daukaus (+100) vs. Parker Porter (-120)
- Kai Kamaka III (145.5) vs. Tony Kelley (145.5)